Friday, April 06, 2007

ROMNEY SHOOTING BLANKS

*



http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8OAQAK82&show_article=1





Mitt Romney is trying hard to pretend to be pro-gun, despite supporting the Brady law waiting periods, a ban on semi-autos, supporting Masachusetts's strict gun-control laws and signing into law one of the nation's tougher anti-semi-auto laws. Nobody could think Romney was pro-gun unless they were willingly ignorant.





Mitt joined the National Rifle Association last August as a "Lifetime" member. Could anybody be naive enough to be fooled by that?





The former Massachusetts governor said: "I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life." , yet his campaign acknowledged that he has been on just two hunting trips - one when he was 15 and the other just last year. Both times for rabbits, or should I say, wabbits?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home