Monday, April 23, 2007

TOMMY THOMPSON PRIMPS PERVERTS

*


I have a letter in my files from 1999. it is from the Wisconsin Governor's office on Wisconsin letterhead and signed by Governor Tommy Thompson.


It is Tommy's greetings to a queer conference. Here is the text:


"GREETINGS!


On behalf of the people of the State of Wisconsin (TG: Not me!), I am pleased to invite all the participants of the 10 Percent Society (TG: the 10% figure is a myth and a lie) to hold the 1999 Midwest Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender College Conference in the Badger State. I welcome the chance to offer you goodwill, friendship, and hospitality for the event.


... It is my pleasure to welcome you to the State of Wisconsin,"


Tommy sure was happy to invite and welcome the perverts. I wonder why he never sent us any glowing invitations for Christian activities in Wisconsin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home