Saturday, March 10, 2007

Massachusetts Double-Minded Mormon MITT ROMNEY

*

Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is one of the favored candidates to win the 2008 GOP nomination. However, simply coming from Massachusetts casts much doubt upon him. His political heritage consists of Barney Frank (had a homo-whorehouse running in his apartment), Gerry Studds (convicted of having sex with male page), Ted Kennedy (almost looks conservative compared to those sodomites), and John Kerry.



Here's an excellent article telling how Romney literally bought a pro-life endorsement even though he's never been truly pro-life (even the Mormon church allows abortion in several instances). http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54298



... this is the same man who once boasted in 1994, "I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country. I have since … 1970. … You will not see me wavering on that."



The possibility that Bopp may be receiving payment for his advisory services would readily explain his gushing endorsement, which both defies fact and logic, but it does not excuse it.



http://www.democrats.org/a/2007/01/mitts_in_time_f.php



The DNC exposes Romney's flip-flops on the abortion issue:



Romney’s Position On A Woman’s Right To Choose Is:



A. Abortion Should Be Safe And Legal. “I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country… I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years that we should sustain and support it. And I sustain and support that law and the right of a woman to make that choice.” [Romney Kennedy Debate Transcript, 10/1994]



B. Not Pro-Choice Or Pro Life. “I've never used either title, pro-life or pro-choice, in the past. I said I don't favor abortion.” [Fox News, 2/26/06]



C. Firmly Pro-Life. “I recognized that we had so cheapened the value of human life, through the Roe v. Wade mentality, that I could no longer stand on the sidelines, if you will. I had to take sides. And I call myself firmly pro-life.” [CNN, 10/17/06]



D. All of the above.



He was just as definitive in his position(s) on homosexual marriage. He is unacceptable to anyone who is not a weather vane or a revolving door.

1 Comments:

Blogger jboppjr said...

If you have bothered to read the end of the cited article, you would have found that: Editor's note: Following the publication of this column, James Bopp Jr. said he is a volunteer and not a paid campaign consultant for the Romney campaign.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home