Over 80 Simple Reasons a Christian Should NOT Support Rev. Mike Huckabee:
1. Rev. Huckabee is a member of the LIBERAL wing of the Southern Baptist Convention. He says the church he now attends is patterned after Rick Warren’s Saddleback Church (Warren, who went to seminary with Huckabee, just had Hillary and Obama speak in his church). Paul Pressler, a former Texas judge who led the conservative SBC revolt, said, "I know of no conservative he appointed while he headed the Arkansas Baptist Convention." The liberals (AKA moderates) in the SBC are the ones who don’t believe the Bible literally, often denying the Genesis accounts and miracles, while rejecting the stated authorship of many books of the Bible.
2. He took a vow to support the Constitution, which requires Congress to declare war (not to abdicate that responsibility to the president). But he supports skirting the Constitution for the attack on Iraq. God says those who break vows are “fools” (Ecc. 5:4).
3. Said he'd ignore the Constitution "in a heartbeat" if Congress opposed the war. He is lawless. His first official act as president would be to put his hand on a Bible and LIE as he takes his oath of office.
4. Backpedaled on denial of evolution - “How he did it, I don’t know. What I believe is not what’s going to be taught.” Said it’s a “process” (sounds like evolution, or theistic evolution) that might take “ages”. Said he would encourage evolution be taught and make creation illegal in public schools.
5. Said amnesty and freebies for illegal aliens is God's way for America to atone for slavery. As you’ll see, Huckabee blames God for a lot of his policies that steal money from taxpayers.
666. Suggested tracking people with marks like FedEx. Is Rev. Huckabee familiar with Revelation 13:18? In order to know which people are illegal, the rest of us would have to be marked and tracked.
7. Whined about how congregants of the Baptist church he left didn't want to continue paying his health insurance after he ditched them to get into politics.
8. If he's a legitimate Baptist preacher he shouldn't have demoted himself from the office of Pastor to seek a lesser office.
9. Churches are violating 501c3 laws to shill for Huck. Pastors Wiley Drake and Jerry Falwell Jr. already charged. Since they are all 501c3 entities and have willingly subjugated their pulpits to the government, they should be prosecuted by “Big Brother”.
10. Huckabee bragged “I had more women in my cabinet and on my staff in key positions, including chief of staff, than any other governor probably in Arkansas history," See Isaiah 3:12 where women leaders (i.e. Hillary) cause “error and destruction”. Including chief of staff? That means Huckabee’s “right hand man” was a woman!
11. Rev. Huckabee LIED about having a post-grad theology degree at least three times. He does have an under-grad degree in religion, but that didn’t teach him enough to know when and how God created.
12. Apologized for telling the truth about Mormons believing Jesus and Satan were brothers. Perhaps he’s preparing for the V.P. slot in case Romney beats Julie-Annie.
13. Agreed that the Lawrence vs. Texas ruling that declared sodomy a Constitutional right “probably was appropriate”.
14. Signed bills to make home schooling more difficult (lowered compulsory attendance age, made truancy laws tougher, and made it harder to remove children from public schools to home school). He supports the socialistic “No Child Left Behind” act and wants to spend more money on music and art in the public schools. He was the only GOP candidate to go to, speak to, plead for, and receive the endorsement of the liberal New Hampshire NEA (the first time they have ever endorsed a Republican)..
ILLEGAL ALIEN SUPPORT
1. Supported amnesty for illegal aliens, which rewards criminal behavior and punishes those who try to immigrate legally.
2. Supported giving illegal aliens our tax money for free education.
3. Supported giving illegals our tax money for free health care.
4. Supported giving them our tax money for free welfare and other free services.
5. Supported paying for illegal aliens to have college educations (also with our money). These are things taxpayers should not have to foot the bill for legal immigrants and American citizens, let alone foreign criminals.
6. Supported allowing aliens to vote in U.S. elections. Claimed we’d scare away businesses otherwise.
7. Worked with corporations in Arkansas to draw in low-wage illegal aliens (that explains the previous entry).
8. Supports using American tax dollars for funding education of foreigners in countries we invade. He sure is generous with other people’s money.
9. Admitted he flip-flopped on Cuba embargo because he’s now running for president.
10. Supports “birthright citizenship”, a misinterpretation of the Constitution.
11. Says we shouldn’t punish children of illegals because of their “status”. Instead we’d have to punish taxpaying Americans to provide free services for children of lawbreakers.
12. Is running a deceptive TV ad claiming his immigration policy is as tough as “Chuck Norris”, when a blind man can see that’s not close to being true.
1. Investigated by Arkansas Ethics Commission 16 times.
2. NONE of the 16 was ruled "frivolous" despite Huckabee's motion to have them so ruled.
3. In one case saved by swing vote of AEC chairwoman. Days later she took a state job where she had listed the governor as a reference.
4. Reprimanded by AEC five times.
5. Fined $1,000 for failing to report outside income and payments from his campaign fund.
6. Allowed passage of legislation that made it easier for restaurants to obtain private-club mixed-drink permits in dry counties.
7. Sped final action on a bill to allow video poker at the state's racetracks - then received a $10,000 contribution from track owner, what a coinky-dink!.
8. Took a hefty honorarium from Novo Nordisk, which performs embryonic stem cell research. His website used to say he supported embryonic stem cell research, but that plank recently disappeared.
9. Lied about commuting sentence of convicted rapist, who raped and killed again after being paroled. Attributed his action to Christian principle of forgiveness.
10. Pardoned more than twice as many convicted criminals as his three predecessors (including philanderer Bill Clinton and Whitewater criminal Jim Guy Tucker) combined.
11. Crushed government computer drives, hiding records of his administration.
12. Refused to rule out running on ticket with pro-abortion candidate. Does he have an understanding with Julie-Annie to help him bring in the conservative Christian vote?
13. Phyllis Schlafly said he “destroyed the conservative movement in Arkansas and left the Republican party a shambles”.
14. Huckabee was the only Republican candidate to support the vast Schip social health care expansion. How is he going to run against Hillary if he supports socialized health care?
15. Democratic Gov. Beebe was able to retain 15 of Huckabee’s agency heads because they were “Clinton people, not Huckabee people.”
16. 501c3 group “Trust Huckabee” violating campaign laws by coordinating recruitment for a specific candidate.
17. Rev. Huckabee says he would support any GOP candidate except Ron Paul - including pro-abort, pro-queer, pro-gun grabbing cross-dresser and adulterer Rudy Julie-Annie.
1. Tried to claim $70,000 of furniture as his own.
2. In 1992 campaign used campaign funds to pay himself to be his own media consultant.
3. In 1994 campaign, set up charity (Action America) so he could pay himself for speeches without having to disclose names of his benefactors.
4. Used campaign funds to pay babysitter (she didn’t earn the pay, Mike’s son has a history of criminal behavior, some of which Mike allegedly helped him skirt justice for).
5. Used campaign travel funds for his own personal plane and transportation and failed to report it.
6. Used State Police airplane for political ends.
7. Paid for personal boat expenses from State coffers (watch out if he gets a blimp!).
8. Claimed public money for a doghouse (but no air conditioner for the poor creature).
9, Used public funds to pay his dry cleaning bills.
10. Bought wife panty hose with taxpayer’s money.
11. Paid for meals at Taco Bell with public funds (at least it wasn’t at the Red Lobster).
12. Supported making it illegal for politicians to accept contributions prior to one year before an election, yet readily accepted every penny sent to him. Is that called hypocrisy?
13. Though married 30 years ago, had a "wedding gift registry" to receive gifts to furnish his new $525,000 home as he left office.
14. Accepted $40,000 from tobacco giant R.J. Reynolds to fund a speaking tour to evangelical Christians to campaign against Hillary’s planned cigarette tax hike even though he hiked cigarette taxes by even more in his own state. Are “evangelical Christians” really so gullible?
1. Raised taxes at least 21 times, including income, sales, gas, and nursing home taxes. Net tax increase of over $500 million (47%), despite claims of cutting taxes 90 times.
2. Took credit for tax cut proposed by Democrat Governor Jim Guy Tucker before he resigned due to Whitewater involvement.
3. Increased predecessor Bill Clinton's budget by 65%. Can you conceive Huckabee even trying to campaign against Hillary when he was a much bigger taxer and spender than Bill? Imagine Slick Willy in an ad bemoaning that his frugal, taxpayer-friendly budget was destroyed by some big-spending, high-taxing liberal, and we need to vote for Hillary to prevent the same thing at the federal level. The saddest thing would be that, for once, Bill would be telling the TRUTH!
4. Increased government workers in Arkansas by 20%.
5. Largest public-paid medical program in State history.
6. Left Arkansas with a bill of more than $40 million for overcharges of the federal government's Medicaid program.
7. Arkansas debt increased over $1 billion during Huckabee administration. That’s how he was able to increase the budget by 65% while hiking taxes only 47%.
8. Huckabee earned the failing grade of "F" on the Cato Institute's 2006 governors' fiscal report card. And some want him running our economy?
9. He also received a failing grade from the tax watchdog group Club for Growth, calling him a “liberal in disguise”. It’s a very thin disguise, see-through, in fact.
10. The Washington-based Cato think tank awarded Huckabee a "D" for his overall term.
11. Violated supply and demand and imposed an unfunded mandate by increasing minimum wage, but limiting what companies can charge. How can they pay wage hikes with less profit? Many can’t and go out of business.
12. Still supports huge federal spending for education, on teachers, students, and testing, despite saying education should be a State matter.
1. Supported failed, anti free market cap and trade system of attempting to control global warming.
2. Says global warming is a problem and we are the cause of it. Is Rev. Huckabee aware that God is in control of the environment and we cannot destroy the earth if we wanted to? If we could, Bible prophecy would not be true, or we’d be able to destroy God’s plan for the earth.
3. Calling global warming a "moral issue" mandating "a biblical duty" to prevent climate change. A biblical duty to prevent God from changing the climate? Rev. Huckabee uses God’s name in vain to support stealing from taxpayers for a variety of unconstitutional and immoral causes.
NEW WORLD ORDER
1. Gave speech to Council on Foreign Relations (prominent NWO supporters).
2. Wrote article for CFR that they considered an "essential document".
3. Originally said he didn’t support execution of Saddam Hussein. Now is a fervent warmonger.
4. Huckabee supported the United Nations coming into Arkansas and taking over public and private land, without compensation, for an international UN Biosphere. Of course he lied about it until the order he signed was made public. Then he had to oppose his own directive.
5. Recently penned an article for the CFR publication, “Foreign Affairs”. He is in the hip pocket of the godless New World Order crowd.
6. His idea of allowing aliens to vote in our elections effectively eradicates America as a nation, putting us at the whims of the rest of the world.
7. Admits his foreign policy is steered by CFR President Richard Haass.If you vote for Huckabee, don’t be surprised or complain when you get:
ILLEGAL ALIEN AMNESTY
FREE EDUCATION, HEALTH SERVICES, and WELFARE for ILLEGAL ALIENS
CONTINUANCE of UNABATED ABORTION
NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA, AMERO, North American Union, etc. etc.
CONTINUED ENVIRONMENTAL EXTREMISM
NEW WORLD ORDER
You are being warned ahead of time, this is what you’ll get with Huckabee. This is what you are ASKING for, therefore it will be what you DESERVE (and be sure, I will remind you every chance I get).
I warned everyone who would listen about George W. Bush two years before he was elected. I was even more right than I expected about how bad he would be. Mike Huckabee will be more liberal than Bush or Bill Clinton.
You can either heed my warning now, or listen to me say “I TOLD YOU SO!” for another four years - and I WILL remind everyone I can when I’m right again.Dr. RON PAUL supports freedom as delineated by our Constitution. Remember that document? The one all our politicians take an oath to uphold? Why do we keep supporting politicians (like Huckabee) whose first official act of office is to LIE with their hand on a Bible?America was a lot more godly and moral when we obeyed the Constitution. We are a lot less godly and more immoral now that we look to the federal government to run everything. Why would we want more of what we have now?Under our Constitutional freedom and State’s rights, everybody wins. Yes, if we support freedom for ourselves, we have to also allow freedom for those who disagree with us - otherwise we have no grounds to claim our own freedom. But when the ground is level for all of us, WE WIN. The only way America is dragged down is when Christianity is legislated against. When everybody is free, we have the opportunity to reach others. Since what we have is superior to anything else, we gain under liberty. The Bible way is free will. People willingly choose which path they will take. We cannot force them to get right with God, our job is to convince them by word and deed.Under State’s rights, if one state does something we oppose, including dealing with sodomy, pornography, prostitution, or even abortion - the mistake is limited to just that state. Today those things are spreading like wildfire across the country and states that want to put out the fires are not allowed to. Dr. Paul has pointedly stated that he does not “endorse” those vices, in fact they are “repugnant” to him, but it’s not a president’s job to run our lives. Those things are not assigned to the federal branch by the Constitution. Crime has always been a local matter. Reporting an assault to local law enforcement does not make anyone pro-rape.Dr. Paul, an OB-GYN for 40 years, who has delivered over 4,000 babies, is staunchly pro-life. He has authored the “Sanctity of Life Act” which declares a baby a person at the moment of conception. He has authored a bill preventing any court from ruling in favor of abortion. Others talk about being pro-life, Paul acts upon it. He even supports prosecuting abortionists for murder (on the local level, like other murder and crime).RON PAUL has never voted to raise taxes. He’s never voted for an unbalanced budget. He’s never voted for unconstitutional spending. He’s never voted to infringe on any Constitutional right (including speech, religion, or arms). That’s what made America great and godly. That’s what we need to return to.
If after reading this expose of Mike Huckabee, you can vote for him and still sleep well at night, either you are using drugs to get to sleep, or you have seared your conscience to the point that wickedness no longer bothers you like it should.
We are not talking about a couple of disagreeable points in Huckabee’s resume, we’re talking about over 80 serious matters where Huckabee takes un-American, un-Constitutional, and ungodly positions and actions. If you vote for him, you are voting for those things, and you will be responsible and accountable for those things.Documentation: (I didn’t include these until about the 4th update, so I may have missed some references. If you find something you don’t believe, let me know. I have the documentation available for every claim I made.)http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/11/13/huckabee/http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0807/448893.htmlhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15853756http://www.cfr.org/publication/14335/mike_huckabees_speech_on_foreign_policy.htmlhttp://backwaterreport.com/?p=795http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=12205http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=c3641402-8f22-4daa-b89b-4fdb68f887aa http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58430http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58425http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2007/cbarchive_20071102.html
Last updated: 12-21-07