Thursday, October 09, 2008

PRAYER WARRIOR

*



That's what Ms. Palin said in response to being asked about her position on whether a homosexual could pray for God to change his sexual perversion.

Here's what my five year old daughter Hannah prayed this evening:


"Dear Lord, thank you for providing for us. Bless this food. We love you Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen."


If I ever need someone to pray for me, I'd much prefer it to be my little girl than Ms. Palin.


Ms. Palin had more nonsense to spew:


"But as for homosexuality, I am not going to judge Americans and the decisions that they make in their adult personal relationships. I have one of my absolute best friends for the last 30 years happens to be gay, and I love her dearly. And she is not my 'gay friend,' she is one of my best friends, who happens to have made a choice that isn’t a choice that I have made. But I am not going to judge people."


Never mind that the Bible tells us to "judge all things", to "prove all things and hold fast to that which is good", and to "try the spirits". We can't expect someone who doesn't have a clue about prayer to have a clue about scripture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home