LIMBAUGH'S QUEER POSITION on SODOMY
RUSH LIMBAUGH'S UNBIBLICAL POSITION ON HOMOSEXUALITY
Friday Church News Notes, August 12, 2005 (Fundamental Baptist Information Service, http://www.wayoflife.org/ email@example.com, 866-295-4143) - Bro. David Cloud
On August 4, 2005, nationally syndicated talk American show host Rush Limbaugh said that homosexuality is not a moral issue because homosexuality is not a choice. He said that "conservatives" do not care what people do behind closed doors.
The following is from his web site:
"Nobody's against homosexuality. Well, I guess some people are against it. ... Most conservatives I know don't care about [homosexuality]. What they do in private is not a concern. ... The thing about being morally opposed to homosexuality, I don't think that's the right standard to apply to anybody. I don't know too many people who think it is a choice. ... You can't say something that isn't a choice [you can't] attach moral or immoral to it. Those people who have that belief must believe that it's a choice that has been made and so forth, and I just think it's the wrong way to look at this."
This is a blatant denial of the Bible's teaching both on homosexuality and morality in general. God's laws against adultery and fornication are in effect regardless of whether the sin is public or private, and unnatural acts between women and women and men and men are clearly labeled a moral perversion in Romans 1:26-29. These acts are called "vile affections" (v. 26), "against nature" (v. 26), "unseemly" (v. 27), and reprobate" (v. 28). When America had laws based upon biblical principles, not only was homosexuality a crime but so was adultery, and rightfully so. "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them" (Eph. 5:11).
Some provoking thoughts are at the website where the above graphic appears:
Questions for Rush Limbaugh
1. Why do Rush Limbaugh and his third wife, Marta Limbaugh live in separate homes in the same city?
2. Why does Rush Limbaugh need a house with 11 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms?
3. Did the 15 bathrooms in his home play a major role in his substantial Weight loss?
4. What does Rush have in common with former Drug Czar William J. Bennett?
5. What does Rush have in common with late: J. Edgar Hoover, the late Roy Cohn and the late Rock Hudson?
6. What role did the narcotic drug Vicodin play in Rush's sudden hearing loss?
7. Why does Rush live in a home with a tax appraised value of greater than $24 millon and his wife live in a home tax appraised at just over $1 million?
8. What is the real reason Rush wanted the job at ESPN? Did locker room privileges have anything to do with his desire for the job?
9. What is the real reason Rush Limbaugh never registered to vote until he was 35 years old?
10. What papers and documents did Rush bring to the draft board so he could avoid military service?
11. How much salary does Marta Limbaugh recieve to act as his wife?